🎧🎙️ Lessons from a Sales Engineer dipping his toes into Sales – a conversation with Ramzi Marjaba
What is the number one skill PreSales can learn from Sales? The Great Ramzi© says: Taking ownership of your customers. Switch your perspective from accommodating your sales counterpart towards making sure your customer gets what THEY really need, to become more successful.
Apart from this we discuss the following:
- Pros and Cons of a Hybrid Role
- Lessons learned from a Sales Engineer dipping his toes into Sales
- Establish a trusted advisor status despite while being accountable for pipeline
Thanks @Ramzi Marjaba for joining us to share your experiences 👍😊
- Ramzi on LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/3tt1mFd
- Blog WeTheSalesEngineers: https://bit.ly/3f1O914
- SalesExcellence @ WeTheSalesEngineers Podcast: https://bit.ly/3uv93w7
👍 We wish you a lot of fun & inspiration while listening to our podcast.
Do you have feedback for us?
Perfect, please leave it here.